Following sports activities are organized :-
- Sports Tournaments. Tournaments in individual and team games are organized for the members of the complexes, local schools, colleges and residents from time to time.
- DDA Sports Gala This is an annual feature in which a number of individual sports tournaments are held at each complex. Invitational tournaments at school level in team sports are also organized during the gala in different games such as football, basketball, cricket, hockey, volleyball, etc.
- DDA Open Squash Tournament A National level tournament is held every year in which almost all the top seeded players of the country participate. This is a DDA sponsored prize money tournament and is conducted at DDA Squash and Badminton Stadium. Eighteen such tournaments have so far been organized since 1994.
- DDA Junior Tennis Tournament A yearly event, being conducted since 1995, has gained tremendous popularity and converted to AITA Ranking event since 2000. The tournament was further upgraded to AITA Ranking Super Series in 2003. The tournament is sponsored by DDA and is conducted at Saket Sports Complex.
- Vice Chairman’s Cup Football Tournaments A football tournament for school teams is held at Siri Fort Sports Complex in November/December every year for the Vice Chairman’s Cup.
- Roller Skating Championship Organized every year for schools at Major Dhyan Chand Sports Complexes, Ashok Vihar. A Large number of skaters take part in the tournament.
- Golf Tournaments Besides the Lt. Governor’s Cup tournament, a number of other golf tournaments are organized on a regular basis at the Qutab Golf Course. The Admiral’s Cup of the Indian Navy and the CAG’s Cup are also held annually at this course.
- Coaching Coaching facilities are available at all the complexes in various disciplines like Aerobics, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Billiards, Cricket, Dance, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Hockey, Karate, Lawn Bowls, Pool, Shooting, Skating, Snooker, Squash, Swimming, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tennis, Weight Training (Fitness Centre), Yoga, etc. In addition to coaching in various sports being provided on a regular basis throughout the year, special coaching camps are organized during summer and winter holidays for school children. Coaching is conducted under the supervision and guidance of experienced and reputed coaches. 10% of trainees from economically weaker sections are provided free coaching. Coaching schemes are on revenue sharing basis.