The Systems department of DDA came into existence in 1984. The role of System department is mainly related to the computerization of DDA and the facilitation for using various IT applications installed for the automation of day-to-day activities of respective departments. The training of the officers and officials of DDA in IT related fields and providing IT infrastructure and logistics is another activity being carried out by Systems Department.
At present there are four divisions of Systems department each headed by a Deputy Director. The work allocation of various divisions of Systems department is as under :-
Division of Deputy Director Systems (I)
Various projects under DD(S) I are :-
- Computerisation activities of Land Disposal Department., BHOOMI
- Technical Monitoring of service provider for E-Auction Portal Services in addition to the present application running as earlier.
- Procurement of hardware and software items through approved or well-established processes of Govt. of India. /GEM etc. or through any other mode with due approval of competent authority.
- All computerization activities of Land Management deptt., ISRO Project.
- Appointment of an ICT/ Portal Development and Management Agency and GIS Survey Agency for Implementation of Land Pooling Policy and Computerisation activities of Land Pooling Deptt.
- Computerisation activities of Vigilance Department.
- All computerization activities of Personnel deptt. and Accounts Deptt. of DDA.
- Online Bookings, E-tendering, Building Plan Application etc.
- Development of Application Software for Forms Digitalization using Development and implementation Workflow Engine: Design, EODB Work.
- Engg. Measurement book activities.
- The E-tendering, Evaluation & Award works.
- Web-Site Management & related Administration and all activities of DDA website.
Division of Deputy Director (II)
Various projects under DD(S) II are :-
- All computerisation activities and related projects of Housing deptt., Housing (Finance), All payment Gateways of Banks for Housing Deptt., Allotment Draws etc.
- AWAAS part of the project: Development of online Application for conversion of existing Intranet Applications of AWAAS & BHOOMI for Departments of Housing and Land Disposal of DDA into online web- enabled etc with SMS and other provisions.
- Development of Workflow Application Software Portal for Public Grievances Redressal Management System Activities (including mobile Apps and Web Apps) for implementation in Delhi Development Authority & Special Task Force (STF) of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, Government of India in addition to the present applications running in this regard.
Division of Deputy Director (III)
Various projects under DD(S) III are :-
- Automation of Planning department. And project of layouts/ under M/s RSI. 2. Automation of Legal Department and Provakil project.
- Automation of Horticulture, land scape & Architecture department.
- Procurement of SMS and WhatsApp services.
- Internet lease lines, NIC and SIFY webservers.
- Procurement and services and their other activities.
Division of Deputy Director (IV)
Various projects under DD(S) IV are :-
- Maintenance work of all computers and accessories of computers throughout DDA.
- Facility Management Services of Various Applications.
- Establishing Managed Network infrastructure (Wired and Wi-Fi) and Operations and Maintenance Services and all types of issues.
- E-office implementation throughout DDA.
- EHRMS implementation throughout DDA.
- Web Service related technical Requirements such as SSL, Domain,ACAMAI Services.
- Trainings and internal exams of DDA Employees.
- Condemnation of Old items., Inventory Management etc.
- All procurements for the works related to this unit.